Thursday, February 16, 2012

Coincidence and Relationships or Coincidence of Relationship


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that it is somewhat special that the beings on the mountain gave me the ticked to go back down the mountain with the cable car and immediately classified this as a big coincidence
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that coincidence exists
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I am the one that creates a coincidence through co-necting incidences to form an create a coincidence through defining the self-created connection of incidences as something special – which can be everything
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that in that if under different circumstances and conditions no coincidence would exist and that in fact the coincidence is self-created through my believes about a situation and thus on my world-view

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see and realize that in the situation where the two beings gave me that ticket for the cable car I saw the mere act of giving something unconditionally as special – a special gift, and within this I am “lucky”, instead of realizing that this is based on my believe and world-view that generally beings do not give something – In this I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that in my own judgement about humans as “always only wanting something from me” has created/creates the perception that it is special and extraordinary when one being gives another something without condition

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see and realize that I defined this to be special because the ticket must have cost money and in this I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see and realize that I have defined me being lucky within the context of getting something that is worth money – that the whole “coincidence” was something that is/  was based on money=value outside of myself , getting something that makes me feel worthy makes me believe “I must have done something right”

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I have defined coincidence as something positive
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see and realize that I have defined coincidence as something happening that makes me feel more “worthy/valuable” what I have not consciously planed – yet it is something that I have defined as positive and what would like to experience …It just happened/came along
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I have created “coincidence” through backchat, internal participation
I realize and accept that when every thing just flows and seems so be perfect = I am acting out/experiencing my pre-programmed design

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see and realize that all the points that I have defined as “coincidences” I experienced as something positive that would make me more “worthy/valuable” where I would profit – either in from of something that can be equated with money externally or having/making “positive” energetic experiences/getting access to information

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that coincidences are “showing me that I am on the right way/path” and even take them as a indicator from my personal specialness and greatness, when actually they are indicating that I am in alignment with the pre-programming of my mind-system

That’s an interesting point if/that in an Equal Money System there would be no “coincidences”…would there? This self-created coincidence would not have happened, because the ticket would not have cost money and thus it would not have been something special for me that beings give unconditional something that is worth money – unconditional sharing will be here, the cable car is free. “Coincidences” based on profit of value/worth based on money will not exist. However, and this is also the point that I see in the self-forgiveness that I believe that think that humans “always only wanting something from me”… are generally greedy what is obviously a self-judgement (A point that is coming up lately on various spots …I wanted to write and now I had to slow down…because why do I still hold on to this point so much …when I obviously write that it is a self-judgement. The point is desire and I terrorize myself with this point …when actually I do not desire something for real anymore – I terrorize myself with my own self-judgement that I am flawed and “always only want something from others”
Wow, this is a fucked up point within me, where I go immediately in victimization as guilt and regret and I am tired of this point and I have to be self-honest in seeing that this whole judgement of that all humans only ever want something from each other was a complete possession experience according to which I judge myself and others and that it was never the truth in the first place – I have fucked myself to not face myself and change myself – If I don’t like what I have seen as “human-nature” in me then I have to change me and not judge me
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge other human beings as greedy and always only being self-interested
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as being greedy and always only being self-interested
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that my girlfriend is/was dependent on me
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that I was addicted to N
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself according to a realisation within and as my mind that “everybody always wants something from me” and that I equally always only want something from others – instead of realizing that what I experienced in this was not myself as who I really am but the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my mind to tell me who I am and that I am only greedy and self-interested and i can never change this
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to listen to my mind telling me that I can not change me or my experience of myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that I was or could be addicted to another being or anything for that matter – instead of realizing that this was my mind telling me this and through experiences of fear loss I came to the point of believing this myself
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that the whole point of N is addicted/dependent on you and I am addicted/dependent on N was not me and the fear that I experienced after the trip was the fear of the mind that it/i will die/lose itself if I do not stay with her – which was more or less clear after the point, I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that in this I used the point of “her apparently being addicted” to justify for why “I have to” stay in the relationship - which only built and furthered ego

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to listen to and accept the fear of the mind of death and loss as me
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see and realize that I have accepted and allowed all this fear, abuse and consequences because I have in word and though programmed myself to accept and allow all and any all kind of (self-)abuse in the name of love/relationship = I will be willing to abuse (my)self in all ways to somehow protect and hold the relationship to survive as a mind-consciousness system

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that when this did not work anymore and I realized that I am enslaved in and through relationships I did/could not stand this and in this alone – because I did not realize Allone – and tried desperately to get away from my experience and in this inverted myself so that who I am as a mind could survive

This is a “new” point. Today as I was walking in the mornings a dog came running at me wagging the tail joyously, jumping up on me and with this came up a memory/though of “our dog” back then where around this time she had no longer interest to play with the ball with me and I blamed her or my partner (that she is depressive and that is marking up on the dog) and found other reasons for this change in the behaviour/relationship when actually it was me that has separated and inverted myself, lost interest and somehow given up on myself at this point –on my reality/others. I was already somewhere else and instead of stating this openly and standing up for myself as well as my partner in communication I kind of let it all die away, a slow death through accumulated back-chat it was what brings up the point of the addiction being rather to the suffering and frustrations/anger in the relationship and in this time I inverted that this conflicts and made ego-generation to complete DIY inside job.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that my relationships where coincidences – lol

No comments:

Post a Comment