Sunday, February 12, 2012

Self Forgiveness Unexplainable Experianes/God-Light/Higher Power


Self Forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that I am not able to explain my own experience of myself to me instead of realizing that this is in a way abdicating my responsibility for myself as a creator not wanting to see how I have created what and why - either deliberately or through acceptance and allowance

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that experiences that I believe that I can not explain and talk about with others in plain terms are points/parts that I want to protect and keep secure because I have defined them to be “who I am”, what makes up my ego as a way to survive in this world in ignorance of what is really going on – Keeping me contained in a mind-bubble of and as separation

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see that those apparently special and unexplainable experiences are most deceptive because within and as them I generate hope that someday, somewhere I will find the ultimate answer, the ultimate solution – for myself – and all will fix itself in a moment without realizing that I am one and equal to the problem thus I am the solution as well

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to search for a answer and solution to and for myself somewhere outside of myself – instead of answering myself right here in realizing and living self-response-ability one and equal to myself where I do no look, search and seek to find myself in conditioned experiences of myself that was/are of mind-participation and have become mere memories that I defined myself with and as

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse me by accepting and allowing the mind to trick and deceive me with memories of good feelings/love/light/oneness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to keep and want to keep such memories as points of hope that everything will and must someway turn out right – I felt it, you see you just have to wait and walk at the end of the tunnel there is always the light

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see that the light is the complete annihilation of who I really am as a physical being – annihilation by the system of the mind with the feelings of love and warmth, happiness apparently guiding me home instead of realizing that to which this simply leads is: death

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize and really face that the with light construct was a physically manifested system in which I participated and that I as a human physical body existed in and as – making myself believe that just because I suppress this or call it different, do not actively consciously participate in a religion or spiritual practices I am/was not involved

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I have created fuelled and participated in a concept of heaven, a personal heaven and in this I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I am in this equal to all religious people or spiritual beings that want to get to and experience their heavens


I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see and realize that in thinking and believing that I can not explain or speak about experiences or points: I want to protect my Heaven and Hell as Ego

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that I would lose myself if I explain the experience of myself and clarify memories/experiences to myself and others thus stay alone, isolate myself – trapping myself in my own creation, actually as a form of resistance as self-righteousness, stubbornness and resentment for not wanting to admit that I was dishonest and the creator of my experiences

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that my not speaking and explaining myself to my partner, friends and parents in times of self-created suffering, breakdowns, fears was purely Ego as self-righteousness, stubbornness and resentment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that I have a special connection to some kind of higher power

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that I have a special relationship with some higher power somewhere outside of myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that there are higher powers that I can connect or relate to – not realizing and seeing the separation and polarity that is implied by the words higher, connection and relation and that I have not allowed myself to realize that in this I believe and accept that I have no or a lesser power and I need to get power from somewhere outside separate from me trough a relationship or connection which is self-conditioning and self-limitation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate me from power

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize and accept myself as physical power

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that there is such a thing as mind-power that can be high or low with is the whole foundation for egos power-games in the mind – projected into the world as a whole as conflict and fighting, wars murder, rape, physical and mental abuse

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in and as power-games as ego for and in which I believed that I need to have mind-power to win, instead of realizing that ego-power-games are a illusion of the mind and I make them real - I give life to it- trough giving my power away to the mind  

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that in the search and desire for power I have given my actual physical here power of myself away to the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself with-in the desire and search for power

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept uselessness as me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept the perception of powerlessness as me

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see and realize that the search for god/light/a higher power was a form of accepting that I am to weak, I have no self-power, no self-will – because I have abdicated and given away self-power as well as suppressed self-will through continuous acceptance of self-denial and self-abuse – looking away from reality to see and follow a dream, instead giving me power back here and willing me to stand up for myself as all as one as equal

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that I do not have the power to voice me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that I do not have the power to express me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that I do not have the power to stand up

I forgive myself that that I have not allowed myself to see and realize that to express me, voice me and stand up I do need nothing more than the physical ability to move the involved body-parts – and no mental or mind power


Self Correction 

Unexplainable Experiences/Memory

I realize and accept that experiences that I believe I can not explain and talk about with others in plain terms are points/parts that I want to protect and kept secure because I have defined them as “who I am”, what makes up my ego as a way to survive in this world in ignorance of what is really going on – Keeping me contained in a mind-bubble of and as Separation

I realize and accept that experiences that I defined as special and unexplainable/mysterious are most deceptive because within and as them I contain and keep alive a hope that someday, someway, somewhere I will find the ultimate answer, the ultimate quick-fix – which is a way to avoid and not take self-responsibility in being the solution to, for and as myself here in acting now

Instead of searching and desiring for answers and solutions for myself somewhere out there I answer myself: I realize and accept the ability to respond as equal to myself and thus I live self-responsibility


Whenever I think/believe/say that a experience or memory is unexplainable to me and/or others – I stop and breathe- I realize that I want to protect this memory as a part of my ego as what I have defined myself. I realize that this is Self-dishonesty. I will not any longer allow myself to deceive myself with waiting and hopeing for finding the ultimate answer that will explain to me everything – I take self-responsibility, open up, explain and release the memory in self-honesty and self-forgiveness



Light/God – Spirituality/Religion

I realize and accept that identification as light/god –being of light/god/energy- is the complete annihilation of who I really am as a physical being – annihilation by the system of the mind with the feelings of love and warmth, happiness apparently guiding me home

I realize and accept that following the light –instead of guiding me home- simply leads to: death

I realize and accept that the white light construct was a physical manifested system that i  as a being in and as a human body existed in and as

I realize and accept that each human being was part of this control-system placed as “god” even if I have not actively and consciously participated in a “popular” religion or spiritual practice

I realize and accept that I have created, fuelled and participated in a concept of heaven within and as me – a self-defined personal heaven

I realize and accept that in this I am equal to all the religious people or/and spiritual beings  that want to get to and experience their heavens – and thus I am equally responsible for the existence – as acceptance and allowance – of the heavens, white light and the separation from and denial of the physical reality

I realize and accept that in the desire and search for the illusion of my personal heaven I have neglected and abused my physical reality/world as my environment as well as my human physical body

I realize and accept that there is nothing or no-one in existence that is no part of me as me equally as I am it or them

I investigate the words religion and spirituality within and as myself


 Whenever I want deny or refuse to see that I have participated in religion/spirituality when I think “I have nothing to do with this” or “Not again this topic” – I stop and breathe – I realize that I have deliberately avoided and denied the points within and as me to not face what I have done/allowed here – I investigate all the dimensions of how I have lived and participated in this points  

Whenever I experience a going blank a retreat of myself when this topic is brought up – I stop and breathe – I realize that I feel guilty and regret/shame because the point exist within me and I have not investigate myself and stood one and equal with what I have accepted and allowed. I bring myself here and face and work with the point in moment – I do not allow myself to accept and allow shame/guilt in me as this is of no use



Higher Power

I realize and accept that here exists no power that is higher or lower that I could connect or relate to because that would imply separation

I realize and accept that there exists no power in separation of myself  

I realize and accept that if i desire a higher power/god/light I must see me as and judge me as to weak and that the very search for such a point to exist validates my self-definition as to weak/useless/powerless 

I see and realize that the search and desire for a higher power/god/light to exist dis-empowers me

I realize and accept that in ego-power-games I give my power away to the mind and actually I am playing them within myself against myself only – the relationship is an accepted and allowed illusion that I give life to through participation

I realize and accept that to express me, to voice me and to stand up I do not need more than the physical ability to move the involved body-parts – no mental or mind power

Whenever I think that I need “more power” “mental power” – I stop and breathe – I realize that to do, to express, to voice me and to stand up I do not need more than the physical power as the ability to move the involved body-parts as a equal-expression of self – I realize and live self-power as an equal and one expression of me

No comments:

Post a Comment