Thursday, October 20, 2011

ANGER = giving Power away

Anger and Frustration

After some Self-forgiveness on various points of anger it comes down to the simple realisation:
To be angry with any manifestation in existence is to give this manifestation power within myself through reacting in/with anger – in this I equally accept and allow this manifestation to exist outside of myself. What does this mean:

If I allow myself to be angry with my work I give power away from self and give my work power over me
If I allow myself to be angry with my parents I give power away from self and give parents power over me
If I allow myself to be angry with politicians I give power of self away and give politicians power over me
If I allow myself to be angry with money I give power away from self and give money power over me
If I allow myself to be angry with the educational-systems I give power away from self and give the educational-systems power over me
If I allow myself to be angry with school I give school power over me
If I allow myself to be angry with learning I give learning power over me
If I allow myself to be angry with dictators I give dictators power over me
If I allow myself to be angry with haters I give haters power over me
If I allow myself to be angry with nazis I give nazis power over me
If I allow myself to be angry with Angela Merkel, Frau Merkel has power over me
If I allow myself to be angry with the news I give the news power over me
If I allow myself to be angry with the police I give the police power over me
If I allow myself to be angry with war I give war power over me
If I allow myself to be angry with the corporate greed I give corporate greed power over me
If I accept and allow myself to be angry with my mind I give my mind power over me
If I accept and allow myself to be angry with my thoughts I give my power away to my thoughts
If I accept and allow myself to be angry with my feelings and emotions I give my feelings and emotions power over me
If I accept and allow myself to be angry with myself for desires I give my desires power over me
If I accept and allow myself to be angry because “I have fucking forgotten the stupid Vaccination-document” I give power of self away and the situation of “having forgotten the Vaccination-document” power over me
If I accept and allow myself to be angry with the murderer I give the murderer power over me
If I accept and allow myself to be angry with the rapist I give the rapist power over me
If I accept and allow myself to be angry with alcohol I give alcohol power over me
If I accept and allow myself to be angry with “stupidity” I give stupidity power over me – In this I am really stupid - J
If I accept and allow myself to be angry with god I give power away to god – that does not exist by the way – and accept god as power over me
If I accept and allow myself to be angry with religions I give religions power over me
If I accept and allow myself to be angry with the pope I give the pope power

I read some time ago that Anger is like the spiritus for the mind (Osho) – now I see – I really pump fuel=energy in the very manifestation I am angry with and so accept and validate its existence.
It is interesting: If no one would be angry with politicians or our current system it would not exist any longer as it does now.

Why?

Because we simply do not give it power over us – It can not determine who we are any longer
Each one can stand up and simply state: I do not accept this any longer – I stop!

So, probably anger will still come up sometimes…A interesting statement in a song of “Rage against the Machine” is:
“ANGER IS A GIFT”
gift in the german language means a toxic substance so
I had always the two interpretations “Anger is a toxic” or “Anger is a gift”

The experience of Anger within myself presents me with the opportunity to see and realize where I have given my power away – I give myself the gift of self-forgiveness – giving myself back the power of my self = self-honesty

Frustration is the consequence of giving power away through accepting and allowing myself participate in anger creating the experience of “Always the same fucking bullshit - Whatever I do, its never gonna change – I am feed up – Fuck it” - Frustration = the death-end of anger

So:
Anger is no gift that makes me free
Anger is Anger
An emotion that enslaves if I accept it as me

It´s also cool to see that over time and applying SF on various anger-point of apparently “complicated nature” I came to the same realisation as offered in the Desteni-material. Clear and simple. Why it was complicated was because I like the experience and feeling of anger and exerting anger – I have given value to the experience and therefore I want to keep this experience as it makes me feel “strong and in control”. So I “had to” see and realize it myself

What do I do?
Whenever I am angry or see that anger exists within me – I breathe – I forgive myself -  
I STOP giving my SELF power away trough acting/reacting IN and AS ANGER    

No comments:

Post a Comment