Tuesday, January 3, 2012

So, it is time for me to start over again. Start and walk the basic writing and sharing of my day-to-day real-live participation and the most prominent points because i actually ended up doing what i said i do not want to do in the beginning of sharing myself on the forums and walking this process: portraying stories about my f*cking personality - So here i missed the point that this process is about exposing the stories that i paticipate in
I sayed i am here to stop the mind and manifest heaven on earth and already this starting-point was of separation and thus i missed that it is myself as mind that i want to stop and myself that i have to bring and manifest here

Actually from this starting-point of separation it was a preprogrammed outflow to manifest ego and superiority separation, so self-judgement will also not help or be of any use for anyone. I faced quite some resitances and also shame and guilt, like in a situation where you keep on lying because you have already woven yourself into such a net of lies and can´t get out anymore but actually it is simply to stop and start again with myself as the starting-point of stopping.

To support myself in this process of self-realisation i start again with sharing myself here on the Blog and the Forums. It is time for me to come down from superiority and delusion and lern to walk in humbleness.

No comments:

Post a Comment